Saturday 20 October 2012

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane......

After months of planning, scrimping and saving it's finally time for us to embark on our trip!! Starting in Manchester, we will be heading to Abu Dahbi and then onto Bangkok. If any of you decide to fly out to join us, here is our rough itinerary:
  • Bangkok
  • Chiang Mai
  • Chiang Dao
  • Phrao
  • Phayao
  • Phu Chee Fa
  • Chiang Khong
  • Mae Sai
  • Mae Salong
  • Chiang Rai
  • Phu Lang Ka
  • Nan
  • Phrae
  • Lampang
  • Pai
  • Soppong
  • Mae Hong Son
  • Khun Yuam
  • Mae Sariang
  • Hot
  • Ayutthaya
  • Kanchanaburi
  • Bangkok
  • Koh Tao
  • Koh Phangan
  • Krabi
  • Phang Nga
  • Takua Pa
  • Koh Sok
  • Bangkok
Don't think we'll fit them all in but we'll have fun trying!

1 comment:

  1. hi Natalie and Andy, I hope your journey has gone well. I forgot you wasn't taking your phones and I rung you thinking I could say good bye, only to get the answer phone. (I was gutted)

    I love you Natalie and im going to miss you more then you think, I hope you have a fantastic time and you both come back feeling very relaxed....

    love Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10